H2O is working with Wigan Council, who are the landowner, to bring forward a regeneration around the Wigan Pier Quarter.
- H2O will act as lead developer working with Wigan Council to secure occupier interest, seek planning and build out what will become known as The Wigan Pier Quarter.
- Across a number of sites around Wigan Pier there are opportunities for new retail, leisure, residential and commercial development.
- Bring back life to this world famous location.
- Protection of redundant historic buildings.
- Receipt from land and profit for reinvestment into the waterways.
- New linkages around Wigan Pier.
- New moorings and associated facilities.
- Wigan Council work with H2O to deliver its key regeneration objectives.
- Wigan Council achieve revenue from land receipts and by participating as developer.
Plans for Phase 1 are being developed and the aim is to be on site in 2016.
View the embedded image gallery online at: